Official Notice: Policy Change for Air Jordan Releases!
Incredible Feets will be changing its policy from “first come, first serve” to a Standard Lottery Drawing. There is no purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
Rules for Participation
- All participants should visit any Incredible Feets location to fill out the Sneaker Release Form.
- Participants are required to bring a photo ID and will fill out their full name, desired size, email and phone number on the Sneaker Release Form.
- Participants may enter only one time per location.
- The drawing will open one month prior to the release date of the shoe.
- Participants will only be allowed to enter the drawing in person during the hours of operation.
- The drawing will close on Wednesday night prior to the release date.
- Participant must show valid photo ID that matches the name on the Sneaker Release Form in order to be eligible to purchase the sneakers at time of pick-up.
- If the name on the valid photo ID doesn’t match the name on the entry, the ticket holder will not be eligible to purchase the sneakers.
- If the winner does not buy the sneakers in accordance with the instructions, he/she forfeits their right to purchase the sneakers, and Incredible Feets may offer that opportunity to another person.
- There will be a limited number of shoes available.
- All winners must pick up their shoes between 10am-2pm on Saturday, the day of release, for purchase. If the winner does not pick up their shoes by 2pm, the entry is void and the shoe is up for sale to anyone.
- All winners will be notified via email or phone; participants choice.
- Any/ all information submitted as part of the Standard Lottery Drawing will only be used for the purpose of this Standard Lottery Drawing.
- Incredible Feets reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Standard Lottery Drawing, violates rules, or acts in a disruptive manner.
- The Standard Lottery Drawing process is being used in order to protect the safety of our valued customers, our employees and the local communities we have served for over 40 years.